Senior Housing Options offers affordable apartments for older adults & adults with disabilities

Affordable Apartments

We offer affordable and subsidized apartments that serve older adults and adults with disabilities who enjoy living independently.

Apartments are in great locations, both urban and rural settings

Close to neighborhood shops, dining & more

Private kitchens and shared laundry facilities

Easy access to public transportation

A community of seniors and adults with disabilities living together

Pet, companion, and support and service animal-friendly

Our Application Process Includes

A completed application
An in-person interview
Tour of the property

Subsidized Apartments and Affordable Apartments

Whether you are looking for subsidized apartment living or affordable apartments, we have options for you. We have subsidized housing communities in Denver and Weld counties and an affordable housing community in Boulder County.

Subsidized Apartments

Residents pay approximately 30% of their adjusted monthly income towards rent. In order to initially qualify, applicants have incomes at or below 50% of the area median income. In accordance with HUD regulations, preference is provided to those applicants with incomes at or below 30% of the area median income.

Monthly income is adjusted to account for medical or other eligible expenses.

Utilities are included in tenant rent or a utility allowance is provided by way of a deduction in monthly rent.

Rents are adjusted on an ongoing basis to reflect changes in resident’s income.

Multifamily Project Based Section 8 available. This means that our apartments are available for seniors and disabled individuals (and their families if applicable) with incomes at or below 50% of the area median income. A section 8 voucher is not required because assistance is assigned to the unit.

Affordable Apartments

Apartments at lower than fair market rent. Applicants must be income-qualified.