Two bedroom apartments for older adults in a residential neighborhood
Two-story buildings with two-bedroom apartments in SW Denver
Newer flooring, appliances, bathroom fixtures, lighting, and décor, these units offer comfort in a residential neighborhood. The common spaces offer opportunities for get-togethers or holiday parties. And outdoor patio and tables allow for nice summer evenings outdoors.
Our Application Process Includes
A completed application
An in-person interview
Tour of the property
Currently Accepting Applications
Located just south of Mississippi and Zuni, it is very close to bus routes, parks, churches, shops and restaurants. The quiet residential setting suits older adults especially.
- Residential setting
- Athmar Park Branch Library just two blocks and Athmar Park Shopping Center four blocks
- Huston Lake Park about 6 blocks
- Federal Blvd. shops, restaurants, bus lines, and banks just 9 blocks
The two buildings each have four apartments, two on each floor. Outside is a nice park-like yard with picnic table, and a patio next to the common spaces.
- Common room with television for socializing
- Kitchen facility used for get-togethers and holiday parties
- Parking for each unit in-between the buildings
- Security system for viewing visitors before allowing entry
Inside Our Home
Each apartment is spacious and comfortable for a couple or partners.
- Eight 2-bedroom units
- Full kitchen and bath have been renovated in each apartment
- Reasonable accommodations available
- Stairs to each level and a ramp to the second floor of one building