Quality care, in a quiet residential neighborhood
Located in a single-family neighborhood near City Park, this historic convent serves as a quaint and comfortable assisted living community
The property in which this community lies once was connected to a church, and it is in the same block as Montview Presbyterian Church, just a block off of that boulevard. The two story complex has a basement and a beautiful yard and garden.
Our Application Process Includes
A completed application
An in-person assessment
A physician’s assessment
Tour of the property
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR MEDICAID AND PRIVATE PAY UNITS - NO WAIT LIST!
The private single-family homes next door offer a quiet setting, as the church and school across the street offer lots of human activity in the neighborhood. Not far from shops and a walkable distance to the Museum of Nature & Science and City Park, residents have the opportunity to feel connected to the city.
- Quiet neighborhood close to churches which offer intergenerational programming and fellowship
- A variety of medical facilities are close by for peace of mind
- Established neighborhood with mature trees and beautiful landscaping
- Convenient bus lines
- Shops also within walking distance
On a spacious corner lot with lots of space for enjoying the outdoors. An outdoor patio just outside the dining room is perfect for the occasional barbeque.
- Outdoor patio and courtyard with a pergola to be protected from the sun
- New garden boxes for the hobbyist and a great place for socializing
- Easy access to our vans for transportation
- Beautiful exterior to this historic convent
Inside Our Home
New furniture, paint and lighting in the common areas give a home-like feel. Television room and separate reading/activity room on the first floor, alongside the dining area. Highly attentive staff and a close-knit group of residents create a family culture. We utilize an electronic medication system that increases med-pass accuracy and positive outcomes.
- Private and companion rooms for seniors and individuals with disabilities
- Elevator for easy access to both floors and the lower level common spaces
- A variety of activities and programs bring our residents together in this socially active community
- Known for providing excellent care and services, the resident-centered atmosphere is ranked very highly by anonymous surveys, and the staff promotes personal independence and choice with a sense of security and well being.
- Medication Administration, laundry & housekeeping all included, along with 24-hour staffing, home-cooked meals, and snacks available 24/7
Meet the Manager
Oseye joined the SHO community in 2021. She comes to us with 25 years’ experience in the health care industry working in various capacities and most recently serving as a Care Coordinator/Field Supervisor in Home Health Care. From her many years in the industry, Mrs. Gadlin is dedicated to bringing optimal levels of efficiency and care in all areas of healthcare and is thrilled to do the same as the Administrator of Park Hill. Double majoring in Business Administration & Medical Specialties, her experience has been primarily in the skilled care environment. Mrs. Gadlin has a love for working with those living with Alzheimer’s and Dementia along with mental health and is a member of the Alzheimer’s Association (Leaders in Dementia) and holds a certification in Mental Health First Aid.Oseye is a lifelong Raiders fan! Whereas her husband of 20+ years is all Broncos. Having had her dad drafted as a wide receiver in the 70’s, Black & Silver has always and will always be in her blood.