Quality care, in a quiet residential neighborhood
Located in a single-family neighborhood near City Park, this historic convent serves as a quaint and comfortable assisted living community
The property in which this community lies once was connected to a church, and it is in the same block as Montview Presbyterian Church, just a block off of that boulevard. The two story complex has a basement and a beautiful yard and garden.
Our Application Process Includes
A completed application
An in-person assessment
A physician’s assessment
Tour of the property
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR MEDICAID AND PRIVATE PAY UNITS - NO WAIT LIST!
The private single-family homes next door offer a quiet setting, as the church and school across the street offer lots of human activity in the neighborhood. Not far from shops and a walkable distance to the Museum of Nature & Science and City Park, residents have the opportunity to feel connected to the city.
- Quiet neighborhood close to churches which offer intergenerational programming and fellowship
- A variety of medical facilities are close by for peace of mind
- Established neighborhood with mature trees and beautiful landscaping
- Convenient bus lines
- Shops also within walking distance
On a spacious corner lot with lots of space for enjoying the outdoors. An outdoor patio just outside the dining room is perfect for the occasional barbeque.
- Outdoor patio and courtyard with a pergola to be protected from the sun
- New garden boxes for the hobbyist and a great place for socializing
- Easy access to our vans for transportation
- Beautiful exterior to this historic convent
Inside Our Home
New furniture, paint and lighting in the common areas give a home-like feel. Television room and separate reading/activity room on the first floor, alongside the dining area. Highly attentive staff and a close-knit group of residents create a family culture. We utilize an electronic medication system that increases med-pass accuracy and positive outcomes.
- Private and companion rooms for seniors and individuals with disabilities
- Elevator for easy access to both floors and the lower level common spaces
- A variety of activities and programs bring our residents together in this socially active community
- Known for providing excellent care and services, the resident-centered atmosphere is ranked very highly by anonymous surveys, and the staff promotes personal independence and choice with a sense of security and well being.
- Medication Administration, laundry & housekeeping all included, along with 24-hour staffing, home-cooked meals, and snacks available 24/7
Tour Park Hill Assisted Living
Meet the Manager
Anyula has been working as a caregiver for many years. This is a role that she has enjoyed ever since she was a teenager caring for her aging grandmother. This is where Anyula began her love and inspiration in healthcare. Anyula received her Certified Nursing Assistant qualification at the young age of 16. Anyula knew her love and passion was working with older adults. Anyula began working at Senior Housing Options at Park Hill Assisted Living immediately after graduating from high school. Anyula began her work as a Personal Care Provider and moved into various other roles over the past 23 years, most recently as Resident Services Director. Anyula is thrilled to be the Administrator of Park Hill. This has been something she has worked towards for many years. She is extremely passionate about what she does for the residents and staff each and every day and is looking forward to a bright future at Park Hill, watching it continue to blossom. Anyula enjoys playing pool, board games, and family movie night when she is not working.