Quality care, in a quiet residential neighborhood
Located in a single-family neighborhood near City Park, this historic convent serves as a quaint and comfortable assisted living community
The property in which this community lies once was connected to a church, and it is in the same block as Montview Presbyterian Church, just a block off of that boulevard. The two story complex has a basement and a beautiful yard and garden.
The private single-family homes next door offer a quiet setting, as the church and school across the street offer lots of human activity in the neighborhood. Not far from shops and a walkable distance to the Museum of Nature & Science and City Park, residents have the opportunity to feel connected to the city.
- Quiet neighborhood close to churches which offer intergenerational programming and fellowship
- A variety of medical facilities are close by for peace of mind
- Established neighborhood with mature trees and beautiful landscaping
- Convenient bus lines
- Shops also within walking distance
On a spacious corner lot with lots of space for enjoying the outdoors. An outdoor patio just outside the dining room is perfect for the occasional barbeque.
- Outdoor patio and courtyard with a pergola to be protected from the sun
- New garden boxes for the hobbyist and a great place for socializing
- Easy access to our vans for transportation
- Beautiful exterior to this historic convent
Inside Our Home
New furniture, paint and lighting in the common areas give a home-like feel. Television room and separate reading/activity room on the first floor, alongside the dining area. Highly attentive staff and a close-knit group of residents create a family culture. We utilize an electronic medication system that increases med-pass accuracy and positive outcomes.
- Private and companion rooms for seniors and individuals with disabilities
- Elevator for easy access to both floors and the lower level common spaces
- A variety of activities and programs bring our residents together in this socially active community
- Known for providing excellent care and services, the resident-centered atmosphere is ranked very highly by anonymous surveys, and the staff promotes personal independence and choice with a sense of security and well being.
- Medication Administration, laundry & housekeeping all included, along with 24-hour staffing, home-cooked meals, and snacks available 24/7
Meet the Manager
Angela Shelton-Bennett, moved to Colorado in 1983. Where I started my career in the Healthcare Field 28 years ago, as a caregiver which lead me to a management position within my 20+ years of working with Adults with disabilities. In 2011, I switched my focus to working with the elder population in a P.A.C.E. day center for seniors. The opportunity presented itself for me to join the team at Senior Housing Options – Parkhill Residence as an Administrator in 2017. Working at Parkhill has fulfilled my life-long passion of working with people from all walks of life and making a difference in their lives. I cherish my free time by participating in a bowling league, shopping and spending time with family and friends.