Assisted Living Apartments with a Beautiful View
With views of the Battlement Mesa Mountains, residents of our assisted living apartments enjoy safe, secure and very comfortable living at this beautiful community.
A very modern and finely decorated community built in 1999. We offer 40 studio and one-bedroom assisted living apartments at an all-inclusive and very reasonable rate. Private pay or Medicaid are accepted.
Our Application Process Includes
A completed application
An in-person interview
A physician’s assessment
Tour of the property
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR MEDICAID AND PRIVATE PAY UNITS - NO WAIT LIST!
Mesa Vista combines the peace and beauty of a western Colorado mesa with all the amenities each of us has come to expect. Near Parachute, Colorado just off I-70, between Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction, our community is located on the southern bluffs, facing north toward the mesas. Gorgeous views are present in all directions.
- The nearby Colorado River, meadows and arroyos are natural habitats of deer, elk, and Bald Eagles, offering convenient settings for lovely outdoor excursions one can enjoy in every season
- Nestled at 5,000 feet on a warm, climate-protected mesa surrounded by the majestic Rocky Mountains
- Regular bus outings available
- Located near Mesa Shopping Plaza, neighborhood restaurants, a community recreation center, eight churches. Medical facilities across the street.
Designed around an open-air central courtyard, a lodge look and feel, residents can choose from many areas to sit and relax and enjoy time with family and friends. The building itself has a “lodge” feel to it, both in the architecture and the interior design and decor.
- Five acres of property, within the 3200-acre Battlement Mesa retirement community
- A walking path around the building gives an easy opportunity for activity
- Dining facilities and home-cooked meals
- Four common great-rooms with televisions and fire places, for socialization and relaxing
- Central protected courtyard with garden boxes, for the hobbyist to connect with the earth
Inside Our Home
Mesa Vista creates a resident-centered atmosphere that promotes personal independence and choice with a sense of security and well being. Residents enjoy private accommodations with beautiful mountain views and ample opportunities for meaningful engagement.
- Medication administration and personal care services for assisted living residents (electronic medication system increases med-pass accuracy and positive outcomes for our residents)
- Housekeeping and home-cooked meals are included
- 24-hours staffing for secure and safe living
- Social and outside activities provided regularly
- Six One-bedroom and 26 Studios in Assisted Living units, all have private bathrooms
- Two One-bedroom and Six Studio Apartments have kitchens, including a small refrigerator, kitchen sink, cabinets and a microwave. Apartment residents may participate in a meal plan through the central kitchen and dining room. View Sample Menu
Recent Happenings at Mesa Vista
Meet the Manager
Amyjo Cruz joined Senior Housing Options in October 2023 as our Administrator at Mesa Vista Assisted Living. Amyjo comes to us with a lot of experience and has been in this industry for 16 years. She began as a CNA and worked her way into administrative roles in senior living communities. Previously, Amyjo was a Resident Services Director at Mesa Vista in 2014. We’re excited to have her rejoin our team. In her spare time, Amyjo enjoys camping and spending time with family and friends.