Comfortable, Affordable, Quiet and High Quality Apartments
Located in a residential neighborhood of central Denver, this apartment building has unusual quality AND affordable living
Beautiful three-story building situated in a safe, central neighborhood. Built in 1989, it has been very well maintained, with new energy-efficient windows installed in 2019.
Emerson Gardens offers residents the convenience of an urban location in a residential neighborhood. Convenient to public transportation, supermarkets, neighborhood restaurants, cultural facilities and churches, it is the perfect Denver address for city living.
- Offers a comfortable combination of privacy and community.
- Seven blocks from Cheesman Park
- Two blocks from a large grocery store
- Between 6th Avenue and Colfax on Emerson, to the southeast of downtown
Situated next to Our Saviors’ Lutheran Church, the sponsor of the property. A front patio offers an area to sun, relax, and visit with friends and family.
- One-bedroom apartments have full kitchens.
- Free street parking available for visitors
- Reasonable accommodations available
- Elevator and stairs to each floor offer easy access
Inside Our Home
The apartments are bright and airy with full kitchens and baths. Residents regularly gather in the Community room for coffee and conversation. The setting is fantastic for holiday dinners, parties, entertainment, and community meals.
- Thirty One-bedroom apartments on three floors
- Regular excursions for fun activities or shopping
- Transportation provided for activities
- Regular resident services soon provided by a grant from the Virginia Hill Foundation
- For peace of mind, each unit has an emergency call system