Lively and Loving Assisted Living in Longmont
Located in a quiet neighborhood, this lively facility is traditional, yet there are lots of opportunities for learning, gardening, music and more
Recently updated with new carpet, furnishings, lighting, and décor, Cinnamon Park Assisted Living Residence looks and feels like a large, single-family residence. Beautifully landscaped grounds draw residents outdoors to relax, take a walk or visit with friends and family.
Our Application Process Includes
A completed application
An in-person assessment
A physician’s assessment
Tour of the property
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR MEDICAID AND PRIVATE PAY UNITS - NO WAIT LIST!
It is situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood in Longmont close to main street shops, restaurants, and medical facilities. There is lots of room for growth on this property, with a long-term plan to add affordable apartments for older adults on the lot to the south.
- Three blocks from Main Street Longmont
- Single family dwellings on three sides of the property and our empty lot on the fourth
- Very little traffic on the streets
- Plenty of private parking in front for visitors and staff
Originally developed in 1984 by a group of local physicians, Senior Housing Options acquired it in 1992, and we have refreshed it over the years. Residents enjoy luncheons, BBQs, garden parties, and garden fresh grown fruits, vegetables, and herbs on the spacious grounds.
- Two buildings with 24 units each
- Frequent bus outings are available for all residents
- Annual rummage & bake sale to support the resident activity fund.
- Two upstairs apartments are leased to staff members
- Gardens available for residents to cultivate their own flowers and vegetables
Inside Our Home
Cinnamon Park creates a resident centered atmosphere that promotes personal independence and choice with a sense of security and well being.
- Very strong activity and wellness program for residents, following a Culture of Change grant implementation
- 48 total studio units
- Central bathrooms recently upgraded
- Dining and common rooms for socializing and activities are in each building
Meet the Manager
Trini Lopez joined Cinnamon Park in 1993. Trini started as a part time care giver, within six months she was promoted to House Manager of one of the buildings, Trini did this for five years. Trini was then promoted to a newly created position as Resident Services Director. Trini served as the Resident Services Director at Cinnamon Park Assisted Living for 20 years. In September of 2018 Trini took on a new role of Administrator. “Cinnamon Park has given me the opportunity to grow and learn so much, as well as the opportunity to advance in the company” “I have always enjoyed the medical aspect of caring for the individuals who live here and being able to form bonds in the medical community to create a better community for the them.”
Trini is very family oriented and spends a lot of her time outside of work with her husband, her four sons and her two grandchildren.