- Defining AL by the nature and quality of individuals’ experiences!
Welcome to Cinnamon Park
Recently updated with new carpet, furnishings, lighting, and décor, Cinnamon Park Assisted Living Residence looks and feels like a large, single-family residence. Beautifully landscaped grounds draw residents outdoors to relax, take a walk or visit with friends and family. It is situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood in Longmont close to main street shops, restaurants, and medical facilities. Residents enjoy bus outings, luncheons, BBQs, garden parties, and garden fresh grown fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Cinnamon Park also hosts an annual rummage & bake sale to support the resident activity fund.
Cinnamon Park creates a resident centered atmosphere that promotes personal independence and choice with a sense of security and well being. An electronic medication system is also used to increase med-pass accuracy and positive outcomes for our residents. High resident and family satisfaction is a long standing tradition at Cinnamon Park. A recent survey (2010) noted that both residents at 4.53 out of 5 and families 4.67 out of 5 would recommend us to others. Cinnamon Park is dedicated to providing an excellent quality of life for our residents.
2012-Cinnamon Park received a deficiency-free Health Survey from the CO Dept. of Public Health & Environment
Cinnamon Park Newsletters:
- Cinnamon Park News – October 2016
- Cinnamon Park News – August 2016
- Cinnamon Park News – July 2016
- Cinnamon Park News – June 2016
- Cinnamon Park News – April 2016
- Cinnamon Park News – February 2016
- Cinnamon Park News – December 2015
- Cinnamon Park News – October 2015
- Cinnamon Park News – September 2015
- Cinnamon Park News – June 2015
- Cinnamon Park News – May 2015
- Cinnamon Park News – April 2015
- Cinnamon Park News – March 2015
- Cinnamon Park News – February 2015
- Winter News
"All I can say about CP is that I love it...I am happy here and content...I think all of the staff are very caring...and polite and they all work very hard".-Residents