- 3rd Annual Walk-A-Thon on Thursday August 20th 2015 at 9:30am.
- Life at Park HIll continues with exciting and interesting activities and community outings!
- Defining AL by the nature and quality of individuals’ experiences!
- Park Hill photography
Welcome to Park Hill Residence
Overview-An Affordable Option
Park Hill Assisted Living Residence is situated in a friendly, established Denver neighborhood among private family homes, lovely landscaping and mature, stately trees. Close by are many interesting attractions – the Denver Zoo, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Imax Theatre, and the Park Hill branch of the Denver Public Library – easily reached by walking or convenient bus lines. Regular bus outings into the community keep residents growing and interested in the culture and happenings in Denver.
New furniture, décor, flat screen TV, dining rooms chairs and lighting give Park Hill Residence a new look and feel. Residents enjoy both private and companion accommodations in a friendly, socially active community. A host of activity programs offer many opportunities for meeting new friends and establishing meaningful relationships. Park Hill Residence creates a resident centered atmosphere that promotes personal independence and choice with a sense of security and well being. At Park Hill, the staff does the work and residents enjoy living!
Nearby churches and schools offer residents opportunities for intergenerational programming and fellowship within the community. A variety of medical facilities are nearby for peace of mind when services are needed. Park Hill Residence utilizes an electronic medication system that increases med-pass accuracy and positive outcomes. Known for providing excellent care and service, both residents and families recently surveyed (2010) indicated they would highly recommended Park Hill Residence to others. Residents voted 4.60 out of 5 and families 4.25 out of 5. Come enjoy all that Park Hill Residence has to offer.
Park Hill Newsletters:
- Park Hill Residence News – September 2015
- Park Hill Residence News – August 2015
- Park Hill Residence News – June 2015
- Park Hill Residence News – Spring 2015
- Park Hill Residence News – Spring 2014
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 15th Anniversary Celebration
- Named One of the Best Neighborhoods in the U.S. 2008
"Staff members remember my needs after I express them including my dietary needs".-Resident