- Residents celebrated International Picnic Day with a picnic in Cottonwood Park.
- NOW Accepting Applications-Couples Welcome!
Welcome to Mesa Vista
Immediate Vacancies-Call Today!
Mesa Vista Assisted Living Residence is a unique five-acre community within the beautiful 3200-acre retirement world of Battlement Mesa. It is situated in Western Colorado, between Grand Junction and Glenwood Springs and serves Garfield, Mesa, and Rio counties. Nestled at 5,000 feet on a warm, climate-protected mesa surrounded by the majestic Rockies, Battlement Mesa enjoys almost 300 days of sunshine a year. The nearby Colorado River, meadows and arroyos-natural habitats of deer, elk, and Bald Eagles-offer convenient settings for lovely outdoor excursions one can enjoy in every season. Regular bus outings are available for everyone to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Located near Mesa Shopping Plaza, neighborhood restaurants, a community recreation center, eight churches, and medical facilities, Mesa Vista combines the peace and beauty of a western Colorado mesa with all the amenities each of us has come to expect. Residents enjoy private accommodations with beautiful mountain views and ample opportunities for meaningful engagement. Mesa Vista creates a resident centered atmosphere that promotes personal independence and choice with a sense of security and well being. At Mesa Vista, the staff does the work and residents enjoy living!
Mesa Vista has been providing a needed service to the community since opening in 1999. Designed around an open-air central courtyard, a lodge look and feel, residents can choose from many areas to sit and relax and enjoy time with family and friends. Recent survey results (2010) indicate a high level of satisfaction by both residents and families. The likelihood of recommending us to others: 4.78 out of 5 from residents and 4.82 out of 5 from families. Mesa Vista also uses an electronic medication system that increases med-pass accuracy and positive outcomes for our residents.
Come enjoy all Mesa Vista has to offer!
Mesa Vista Newsletters:
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – July 2016
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – June 2016
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – April 2016
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – March 2016
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – February 2016
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – December 2015
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – October 2015
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – September 2015
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – August 2015
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – March 2015
- Mesa Vista Newsletter – January 2015
"Management is always very helpful, knowledgeable and caring...The personal care staff are outstanding and keep me well informed."-Family Members