- Dec. 12th at the Historic Olin Hotel Apartments
- SHO serves low income adults who need quality, affordable services
WAYS TO GIVE VIDEO
Try our slideshow creator at Animoto.
There are so many worthy organizations to help and not enough contributions to go around. Donors must choose wisely. So why support SHO? There are lots of reasons that make it a great place to support. Words from donors Linda and “T” Tafoya: “We have supported SHO for a number of years. Most of SHO’s low-income residents have chronic disabilities and our society is often quick and prone to turn a blind-eye to such people and their needs. Thank goodness SHO does not. Instead, SHO provides a welcoming home environment and support services for its residents who otherwise would have no place to go or belong.”
- Your donations help 500 low/moderate income seniors and physically and mentally disabled adults, residents who are glad to be at our 14 residences.
- Resident and family satisfaction is consistently outstanding, ranked on about 50 measures in biannual surveys (4.4 on a 5 point scale).
- You will support an extremely well-managed organization where the priority is residents—95 % of all expenses go to program services! Mark Cordova, SHO donor : “A dollar to you is worth far more to them!”
SHO is a proud member of